1.4.4 few bugs / problems...

From: Olivier Guéry
Subject: 1.4.4 few bugs / problems...
Date: Sun, 15 Jul 2001 01:13:45 -0400

                Hello,
        I tried to write a pice for piano with chords name on the top.
        I found some problems (some of them certainly due to my bad controle of
lily)
        - bar number are two hight ;
        - minor are print with m or with no3 (when there's a bass on the chord)
;
        - repeat signs are printed on the lower staff ;
        - some chord are too closed... It seems that they belong to the same
chord ;
        - if I name the chord part "chords" lilypond failed ;
        - I don't found how can I setup the midiInstrument for the chords (the
default instrument is "britepno" and my timidity can't find it ;
        - \mark \default don't work ;
        - on page 1 and 2 there's a big white space at bottom (were staff can
be
placed) and the 3rd page is full.

        I know it's a lot of little things but if I can help to make lily more
beatifull...
        If it work it would be a good template... (beginner like me are very
good
clients for template :o).
                nemo.
--