VENTURE CAPITAL

From: Tayo Joda
Subject: VENTURE CAPITAL
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 01 15:20:37 EST

Dear address@hidden,

URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

This letter may come to you as a surprise since it is coming from someone you
have not met before.  However, we decided to contact you based on a
satisfactory information we had about your business person as regard business
information concerning your country and the safety of our funds in a steady
economy such as that of your country compared to our country Nigeria Africa.

I am a civil adviser currently working with the monitoring committee overseeing
the winding up of the petroleum trust fund(PTF).Myself and my close and trusted
colleagues need your assistance in the transfer of US$25 million into any
reliable Account you may nominate overseas. This fund was generated from
over-invoicing of contracts executed by the PTF
under the administration of the past military government.

These were discovered while we were reviewing the PTF accounts. From our
discoveries, these contracts have been executed and the contractors in question
were all paid. The difference of US$25,000,000 being the over-invoiced amount
is the funds, we want your corporate entity to help us receive.

What we want from you is a good and reliable company or personal Account into
which we shall transfer this fund. Details should include the following:

 1. Name of Bank

 2. Address of Bank with Fax & Tel.

 3. Account Number

 4. Beneficiary/Signatory to Account (Account Name)

 Upon the Successful crediting of your account. The fund will be shared    as
follows:

 1. 20% for you and your assistance

 2. 75% for myself & my Colleagues

 3. 5% for contingency expenses

Please after your first reply through e-mail I will want us to continue further
communication by fax and telephone for confidential purpose. We wish to assure
you that your involvement should you decide to assist us, will be well
protected, and also, this business, proposal is 100% risk free as we have put a
whole lot into it.

Thank you for your anticipated cooperation while we look forward to a mutually
benefiting business relationship with you. Please when replying to my e-mail
kindly include your telephone, fax number and mobile telephone numbers
preferably extremely private numbers where we can reach you any time of the
day. Please be aware that a high level of confidentiality and trust is required
in this business.

You can reach me on my confidential telephone number 234 1 7754093 and my fax
number 234 9 2720239.

Best Regards,

Tayo Joda.

Tel No.: 234 1 7754093