Re: Incorrect address used / Verkeer adres gebruikt

From: David R. Linn
Subject: Re: Incorrect address used / Verkeer adres gebruikt
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2001 13:06:35 -0500 (CDT)

>> [Nederlandse tekstvolgt hieronder]
>>
>> Dear <unsuspecting poster>,
>>
>> This is an autoresponder message.
>> The e-mail address "<perfectly valid address that does not claim to be
in the SVB.NL domain" you used does not exist in the SVB.NL domain. If you need
any further information, please contact the Postmaster by hitting the 'Reply'
option of your e-mail program; e-mail: address@hidden
>> You will find your original message attached below.

Apparently, someone is using an extremely stupid program to bounce messages
to an address that is no longer valid.  My first attempt to fix this problem
failed but I think I have now found and removed the offending address.

Sorry for the junk in your mailbox.  You may now resume your regularly
scheduled discussion of the esoterica of musical typesetting. :-)

         David