Re: More, but little, PDF bugs

From: Amelie Zapf
Subject: Re: More, but little, PDF bugs
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 16:37:01 +0200

Hi Mats,

that's right. To get good output with the ecpfb fonts, you have to use T1
encoding.

However, just compiling the score with -Ppdf without Maarten's fonts
(-ulilypond) gives fairly good results, too, providing that a recent ghostscript
version is used. Both options in conjunction interfere with each other.

Just to set things straight.

Amy

 Am Mit, 29 Aug 2001 schrieben Sie: