gnu-prog-meetings

[gnu-prog-meetings] Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] FSF meeting

From: Danny Clark
Subject: [gnu-prog-meetings] Re: [gnu-prog-discuss] FSF meeting
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2009 12:35:26 -0500

Brian Gough wrote:
> Last year some people asked about the location of the GNU Hackers
> Meeting, and whether there might be one in the US rather than Europe.
>
> John Sullivan has asked me to post that the FSF would love to have GNU
> represented at the 'Libre Planet' meeting on 21-22 March.
>
> So if you would like to attend and have some kind of GNU activity
> there, please post to the address@hidden list to let others
> know and cc address@hidden with any ideas of what you'd like to do.

FYI:
(1) There is now a mailing list just for libreplanet -
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/libreplanet-discuss

And also an irc channel on freenode, #libreplanet

Ans also an identi.ca group,
http://identi.ca/group/libreplanet

(2) For meeting planning, there's also the wiki at:
http://libreplanet.org - we'd love for people to add stuff about
lightening talks they are thinking of doing, hackathons they'd like to
have etc.

Cheers,
--
Daniel JB Clark   | Sys Admin, Free Software Foundation
pobox.com/~dclark | http://www.fsf.org/about/staff#danny