gnu-regexp-users

[Regexp] New mailing list address

From: Wes Biggs
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 18:47:08 -0800

The gnu.regexp mailing list has been moved to a new address and is now hosted through the auspices of the GNU project.

To send to the list please use address@hidden as the address.

I have moved over all subscriptions and digest options and the messages should be marked with [Regexp] as before, for those of you with mail filters keyed on that. I apologize for any inconvenience this change may cause.

For those of you who had subscribed to address@hidden already and encountered a deafening silence, welcome once more.

Thanks,

Wes