gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] fwd Recently added C T X E Booming stokc markets ex

From: techsupport Polly
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] fwd Recently added C T X E Booming stokc markets explained with ready strategies
Date: Wen, 17 May 2006 19:03:44 +0600

Growth stokc picks and stokc recommendations The data you need to succeed on the booming stokc markets
Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! {STOCK}!
C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.

Efficient market predictions from stokc experts

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 New’n’hot

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

Never judge a book by its cover. Count your blessings A miss is as good as a mr. There is illumination at the termination of the subterranean excavation.

Constant dripping wears away the stone Better to be safe than.. punch a 5th grader. You have to be in it to win it A baby is an alimentary canal with a loud voice at one end and no responsibility at the other. So he that goeth in to his neighbour's wife; whosoever toucheth her shall not be innocent. A celebrity is someone who works hard all his life to become known and then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized. It takes one day to destroy a house but to build a new one will take months, perhaps years A nod is as good as a wink to a blind man. Bread is the staff of life

A man is known by the company he keeps. A fool and his money are soon parted. In the land of hope there is never any winter A penny saved is a penny earned, and All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. Common fame is seldom to blame As busy as a bee
Out of the mouths of babes and sucklings All beginning is difficult The first million is the hardest Experience is better bought than taught Might is right Desperate Diseases Call for Desperate Remedies One beats the bush, another takes the bird