gnu-search-hackers

[Gnu-search-hackers] New C T X E Corporate insider info that is worth le

From: Seth
Subject: [Gnu-search-hackers] New C T X E Corporate insider info that is worth learning
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 11:54:30 -0100

Booming stokc markets explained with ready strategies

Hello, My name is Walker. I told you about exploading stookcs before, and as you remember I was right. Please pay attention to what I say, becasuse next few days this stokc will explode significantly! Do you want to know why I'm so sure ? Because I'm going to buy myself!
Get C T X E First Thing Today! Consider this insider information before buying stokcs!

C T X E - CANTEX _ENERGY_CORP.
Market pulses announced and stokc booming analyzed

CURRENT_PRICE: $0.60 Hot and new

Company Profile: CANTEX_ENERGY_CORPoration is an independent, managed risk, oil and gas exploration, development, and production company headquartered in San Antonio, Texas.

Check recent news for this stock on Yahoo Finance or other informational sites.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act... And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E!
Penny stocks are considered highly speculative and may be unsuitable for all but very aggressive investors. This Profile is not in any way affiliated with the featured company. This report is for entertainment and advertising purposes only and should not be used as investment advice.

But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. A calm sea does not make a skilled sailor. They that dance must pay the fiddler Many people know how to say nothing; few know when

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer It is better to travel hopefully than to arrive Never go to bed on an argument My son, walk not thou in the way with them; refrain thy foot from their path.

Happiness is wanting what you have - not having what you want A friend is not so soon gotten as lost. For the ways of man are before the eyes of the LORD, and he pondereth all his goings. Like father, like son.
There is no jollity but hath a smack of folly My idea of housework is to sweep the room with a glance. A fair exchange is no robbery. A handful of patience is worth more than a bushel of brains.