Re: objdump for aix xcoff object file

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: objdump for aix xcoff object file
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 00:20:15 +0100

   Hi, I am trying to use objdump tool to dump object file of XCOFF
   format, I downloaded the gnu-0.2.tar.gz file, the objdump command
   from this tar file is of version 2.15.91 20040725,

I can say that is is wrong, gnu-0.2.tar.gz dates from 1997, so it is
impossible for it to contain binutils 2.15.91.

As for your questions, they are better redirected to the binutils
people, address@hidden, since this list is about discussions
about the overall design of the GNU system and not about specific
tools that are included in GNU.

Sorry.