Re: RFC - GNU System Distribution

From: Gianluca Guida
Subject: Re: RFC - GNU System Distribution
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 16:29:14 +0000

On 7/28/05, Joe Steeve <address@hidden> wrote:
> I see what you mean. By `GNU user`., I meant using `software from the
> GNU project`.

GNU project whose goal is to to "develop a complete UNIX style
operating system which is free software: the GNU system." [1] So
what's wrong with the name "GNU" if this is what we are doing?

[1] http://www.gnu.org

--
It was a type of people I did not know, I found them very strange and
they did not inspire confidence at all. Later I learned that I had been