Re: RFC - GNU System Distribution

From: Jose E. Marchesi
Subject: Re: RFC - GNU System Distribution
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 21:05:00 +0200

       Now that some code has been developed and several people subscribed
       to this list, i would suggest to move the project infrastructure
       (sources, snapshots, documentation, etc) to GNU machines and start
       the development of a little webpage on www.gnu.org.

    I have no problem with this, but since I use GNU arch to manage all of
    the code, we would need to add such support to Savannah.

I think we can wait for GNU arch support on savannah.

    One could create a temporary project on Savannah, where we can
    collect all information, todo items, web pages etc.  And then we
    could also upload the snapshots to alpha.gnu.org.

Please, do it. The savannah task manager would be great in order to
follow (and contribute to) the development.

Thanks!

--
José E. Marchesi     <address@hidden>
                     <address@hidden>