Re: A proposed Roadmap

From: Michael Heath
Subject: Re: A proposed Roadmap
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2007 15:56:05 -0600

Like I said, though, this is going to take more widespread consensus to move forward with this idea.

Richard:
I realize that this is a sensitive issue and controversial, but I was wondering if we could get your opinion on it. There seems to be a lot of support for this idea from the posting on here and other threads, but it would probably take your endorsement for anything to happen.

Michael Heath