Re: about GNU Hurd

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: about GNU Hurd
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2007 03:00:16 +0200

          Up to date, quality documentation and
          information on the internet is sparse - lots of websites are out of
          and now unmaintained.

      Which are web sites you have in mind?  The site for the Hurd is; that is where _all_ the information
      should be.

      Would you like to work on updating that site?

   I would like to contribute to add a french part. Do you think it
   is "needed" or not ?

I still di not receive any response to that. Is my service offer
interesting or not ?