Re: A proposed Roadmap

From: Xavier Maillard
Subject: Re: A proposed Roadmap
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:00:10 +0200

   The Linux development is managed by a person who doesnt agree with the
   ideals of the free software movement. I cannot trust that
   person. AFAIK the copyright holder for Solaris is SUN. I cannot trust
   that company.

This is also the main reason I want a GNU kernel. I have an idea
of what is a free software and this idea is not "shared" by
Linus. Linus is concentrating in the technical aspect only
whereas I want something 100% free. Off course, something free
but not working is pretty useless ;)

        Xavier
--
http://www.gnu.org