Re: Request to ignore a particiption application.

From: asher basheer
Subject: Re: Request to ignore a particiption application.
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 19:18:43 +0530

Sir,

I am ASHER.B.I am a student doing my undergraduate engineering course in
Information Technology at MES College of Engineering, Kuttipuram in Kerala,
India.

I have written to you a mail on wed/ mar 19/08 at 6:23 pm IST requesting an me and my groupmates to join the google summer of codes through GNU HURD.As my friends have already drafted this request to you please ignore my application.

    Sorry sir for the inconvenience made by me.Please don't consider this as a black mark.

Yours truly,
 ASHER.B