Re: UPM

From: olafBuddenhagen
Subject: Re: UPM
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 06:16:20 +0200

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 27, 2008 at 08:05:09PM +0530, AJISH B wrote:

> My topic is based on Universal Package Manager(UPM). I wanted to know
> or learn more about my topic.So, could anyone please tell me which
> mentor to contact or from where I could gather more information about
> my topic.

Just ask whatever you need to know, either here or in the #hurd channel
on IRC.

Reading the archives of this mailing list could prove helpful to get a
better understanding what we are aiming at regarding package management.

Ben Asselstine will mentor the "Hurdish package manager for GNU" task,
so maybe he is the best person to talk to...

-antrik-