Re: Freedom 0: the utilitarian vs. the deontologist

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Freedom 0: the utilitarian vs. the deontologist
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2017 09:53:09 -0500

   > The GNU Radio foundation isn't stopping anyone from downloading
   > GNU Radio.

   This was never claimed.

That is exactly what was claimed, several times.

   > Cloudfare is not your computer.  If you wish to run GNU radio, you
   > can do so on your own computer since GNU radio is free software.

   You're talking about something other than the problem I described in
   the quote.  Please read this article:

     https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/who-does-that-server-really-serve.html

Cloudfare is not a SaSS.

   >    which discriminately blocks some users from reaching the
   >    documentation.
   >
   > Simply untrue, as has been shown by several list members.

   Citation needed.

Go read the mailing list archives.