Re: Freedom 0: the utilitarian vs. the deontologist

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Subject: Re: Freedom 0: the utilitarian vs. the deontologist
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2017 04:46:38 -0500

   >   2017-03-09 09:49:16 (4.04 MB/s) - ‘gnuradio-3.7.10.1.tar.gz’ saved
   >   [4272430/4272430]

   That it works on your side, it means not it works on someone's else
   side.

Indeed, and we are not required to make it work for everyone.  But as
it happens, it does work, so any claims to GNU wget and Tor not
working for downloading GNU radio is simply untrue.

   That is not a proof that you have used Tor,

What kind of proof would you like?  Several people on this list have
reported that it works for them too.

   and overall, there are many Tor exits, which are treated different,
   unjustified, by Cloudfront.

I suggest you direct your complaints about Cloudfare to Cloudfare,
Svetlana noted that any issues with Tor have been fixed.  I can only
confirm that this works for me.  How about you do the same, and talk
to Cloudfare if it doesn't work?