gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference

From: Matt Brandt
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 08:15:15 -0500

I'm more of a Frame and Word kind of guy. It's been a long time since I've used Tex, but I'll take a look before starting anything. I also haven't tried the headerdoc stuff, but I think a word processor would turn out a nicer product in general. I also have inDesign, Appleworks (yuk), and ThinkFree. There is probably a good solution in there somewhere. If Frame was OS X native, it would be an easy decision, but as it is I have to run it under Classic (ugh!).

Matt