gnu3dkit-dev

Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference

From: Brent Gulanowski
Subject: Re: [Gnu3dkit-dev] White Paper and API reference
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:06:00 -0400

On Friday, October 11, 2002, at 01:51  AM, Philippe C.D. Robert wrote:

Hi,

I prefer TeX for nice looking documents. If we decide to go with that (using ie. the free, excellent TeXShop on Mac OS X), I could also upload the appropriate files of my early programmers' guide which could be turned into a white paper/documentation. What do you think?

I have not use TeX but I am interested in it. I will locate TeXShop and give it a whirl. I have past experience with numerous word processors and page layout applications, and don't expect it would be hard to learn another system.