gnu3dkit-discuss

[Gnu3dkit-discuss] Easyrider\'s Ritalin Purchase Infomation & Prices

From: shadowcrewdomain
Subject: [Gnu3dkit-discuss] Easyrider\'s Ritalin Purchase Infomation & Prices
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 11:36:01 -0500

10 mg ratio Methylphenidate - Ritalin

My current prices are as follows:

75 pieces - $200 (aprox $2.06 per)
50 pieces - $140 (aprox $2.08 per)
25 pieces - $75 (aprox $3.00 per)
5 pieces - $25 (aprox. $5.00 per)

Payment Options

I take the following for payment:

Western Union (No ID, Q&A) Perfered
Evocash
E-Gold

Shipping

As for now, due to shipping restrictions and regulations I will only ship to
United States and Canada. This is not
permanent.

UPDATE - WILL SHIP ANYWHERES NOW.
Flat rate for Regular Express Shipping and Handling is:
$5.00 for orders 25 pieces and under
$10.00 for orders 50 pieces and under

Flat rate for Overnight Shipping and Handling is:
$15.00 for orders 25 pieces and under
$20.00 for orders 50 pieces and over

If you have any questions other then already mentioned or you are looking to
purchase - please PM me with the Subject
:
Ritalin.

http://63.240.81.5/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4842
http://www.shadowcrew.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4842

Thanks,
easyrider

You can also make an order by the phone:

Phone: (908) 781-0323
      Fax..: (908) 719-0124

We thank to our hosting company AT&T www.att.com,www.att.net cause it in any
circumstances continues to host our site
and covers all our dirty business for the small per cent from the deals.