gnuastro-devel

[gnuastro-devel] [sr #109170] Typos in Appendix A

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [gnuastro-devel] [sr #109170] Typos in Appendix A
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2016 03:31:24 +0000 (UTC)

Update of sr #109170 (project gnuastro):

             Assigned to:                    None => makhlaghi

Follow-up Comment #1:

Thank you very much Francesco for pointing out these two points. The first has
been corrected and is pushed
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=e97ff561> to the
main repo.

Just a few days ago (October 17th), I also noticed the second problem and had
already pushed
<http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnuastro.git/commit/?id=2701fb6560> it to
the main repo. We have defined bug #47866 for cases like this, but since I
found it in the middle of my other works, I must have forgot to update that.
So it was my fault that the fix wasn't reported. Thank you very much for
pointing it out.

I sincerely hope Gnuastro can be useful. Please don't hesitate to report any
other kind of issue you find or idea you might have to improve any of the
programs or libraries for the community ;-).

Cheers,
Mohammad

  <http://savannah.gnu.org/support/?109170>

  Message sent via/by Savannah