gnuastro-devel

[bug #64186] Core dumped in astquery

From: Sepideh Eskandarlou
Subject: [bug #64186] Core dumped in astquery
Date: Fri, 12 May 2023 05:11:37 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: sepideh
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Fri 12 May 2023 09:11:33 AM UTC By: Sepideh Eskandarlou <sepideh>
Until now, when the following command ran, the output was a catalog of *Gaia
DR3* objects that overlapped with *image.fits* and their and their magnitude
range was between *infinity* to *10* Mag/arcsec^2.

This command belong to the
[https://www.gnu.org/software/gnuastro/manual/html_node/Building-outer-part-of-PSF.html
Building outer part of PSF].

astquery gaia --dataset=dr3 --overlapwith=image.fits \
         --range=phot_g_mean_mag,-inf,10 \
         --output=output.fits

While, in latest version of Gnuastro (*0.20.10*) we above command run the
below error is happened.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Thank to the *Raul Infante-Sainz* to let me check the following command in his
computer. Although, we faced with this error in version *0.20.6*.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?64186>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/