gnuastro-devel

[bug #65377] MakeCatalog's suggested command in an error

From: Mohammad Akhlaghi
Subject: [bug #65377] MakeCatalog's suggested command in an error
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 10:34:32 -0500 (EST)

                 Privacy: Public
             Assigned to: makhlaghi
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Tue 27 Feb 2024 04:34:31 PM CET By: Mohammad Akhlaghi <makhlaghi>
When we want to use only the clumps output of the segment for making a catalog
if we have the negative values, we will receive an error; saying that either
we must change those negative values to zero or get them labeled using
astarithmatic.

However, when this suggestion appears after an error, the suggested command is
shown below. But only one 'i' after the set is enough not two.

astarithmatic file.fits -hCLUMPS set-i i i ….

The bug report above was sent by Zahra Sharbaf.

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?65377>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.gnu.org/