gnucap-devel

Re: [Gnucap-devel] cmake branch

From: Felix Salfelder
Subject: Re: [Gnucap-devel] cmake branch
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 00:27:52 +0200

On Wed, Oct 25, 2017 at 12:13:28AM +0200, Guilherme Brondani Torri wrote:
> In the mean time, I patched the autotools branch to fix the compilation on
> OSX, see last commit in [1].

thanks. i have pushed a fix to "constfix" [1]. i think it should be the
other way around. Al: please have a look, this is unrelated to
autotools.

> I have access to Savannah. How should I proceed?
> In the above case I guess the patch should go first into develop and them
> merged into autotools?

autotools is just my toy branch. will take care of it. i'm not sure how
relevant it is after all the the PLUGPATH rework. i have never tried
to build on exotic platforms.

cheers
felix

[1] http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/gnucap.git/log/?h=constfix