[open-cobol-list] Open-Cobol-0.23.19 Remainder

From: Alain Lucari
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Open-Cobol-0.23.19 Remainder
Date: Sat Feb 28 10:20:01 2004

Hi Keisuke,

Alwyays with O-C-0.23.19, a sentence like :
"divide X into Y remainder Z" wich seem to me correct,
give "parse error, unexpected REMAINDER" .

it is the same with "divide X into Y rounded remainder Z" .
Unless "divide X into Y giving Y remainder Z" is well compiled.

Even if I am right, it is not necessary to send to me a patch,
this is only for correction on new version.

Best regards,
--
Alain Lucari (Eurlix)