Re: [open-cobol-list] Thanks G

From: Gary Cowell
Subject: Re: [open-cobol-list] Thanks G
Date: Mon Jun 21 00:56:04 2004

--- "Pascal.Chenevas" <address@hidden>
wrote: > Hi,

> Thank you G for your suggestion about ld.so,
> I've been made /usr/local/lib path in first line of
> ld.so.conf file and I regenerated the ld.so.cache by
> ldconfig command.
>
> When I execute hellow world program, it's ok...
>
> But I've many problem with .cbl download file
> source.

<snip>

> Cobc compiler found error syntaxe :
>
> Ex1.cob:2: warning: PROGRAM-ID is converted to
> `article_prix_ttc'
> Ex1.cob: In paragraph `prog':
> Ex1.cob:16: syntax error, unexpected WORD

This compiles and runs fine on the CVS version.
Although there is a warning about the fact that you
have no definition for console in special-names.

I suggest you grab and compile the lastest version of
open cobol from CVS.

Messenger - sooooo many all-new ways to express yourself
http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com