[open-cobol-list] Re: CYCLE

From: Roger While
Subject: [open-cobol-list] Re: CYCLE
Date: Mon Mar 7 09:46:34 2005

I have just updated CVS to cater for this.
There is a new possible variable name in the xxx.conf
files in the "config" directory - "not-reserved".
In "mvs.conf", I have put in :
not-reserved:     CYCLE
(The word is case insensitive)

We may have as many of these as we need.

We may want to put some others in the various ".conf"
files. It would be nice to come up with a list of these.
If somebody posts for the various configs, I will put them in.
(I believe "default" and "mf" should allow everything)

Roger