[GnuCOBOL-users] Odd warning message

From: Leslie Turriff
Subject: [GnuCOBOL-users] Odd warning message
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2017 10:25:33 -0500

        Last night I installed V2.2 and started tinkering with it. I'm getting
this
warning message, which seems strange to me, as my code matches the layout in
the User's Guide and in the Quick Reference.

        warning: incorrect order of CONFIGURATION SECTION paragraphs used

It appears after the Input-Output Section statement.  Here is the beginning of
my source code file:

       >>source format is free
  Identification Division.

    Program-ID. cute.

  Environment Division.

   Configuration Section.

    Source-Computer.

      OpenSuSE-Leap-42-3 with Debugging Mode.

    Object-Computer.

      Intel-X86-64 character classification is System-Default.

    Repository.

      Function all Intrinsic.

    Special-names.

      Console                                   is CRT.
      CRT status                                is cob_CRT_status_info.
      Cursor                                    is cob_CRT_cursor_position.

   Input-output Section.

    File-control.
        :

The section and paragraph names seem to be in the correct order.  What might
be causing this?

Leslie