Development Release Version 0.0.1 of GNU Enterprise Applcation Server

From: Derek A. Neighbors
Subject: Development Release Version 0.0.1 of GNU Enterprise Applcation Server
Date: Sun, 08 Oct 2000 18:17:40 -0700

Well sooner than promised the first version of the GNUe App Server is
available at sourceforge and will show up at gnue.org and gnu.org in
short suit.  Currently the GNUe App Server is working with MySQL, the
PostGRES driver needs patching to catch up.

We expect 0.0.2 to hit soon and quite possibly by next Monday for both
GNUe Forms and GNUe App Server to be at 0.1.0 and working together.
Anyone dowloading and using any of the devel releases PLEASE give us
feedback.

Reinhard is feverishly gutting libgda GTK dependencies so that we can
implement in GNUe App Server and not deal with direct database drivers.

Derek Neighbors
GNU Enterprise
http://www.gnue.org
address@hidden