my two cents...

From: Alejandro Imass
Subject: my two cents...
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2000 11:27:50 -0700 (PDT)

I don't think we should debate any further on this.
In fact,we should just hear, comment, and not judge.
Anyone can do as they like, just cool the list off.

The documentation has been agreed on. It has been
voted on, etc. For more than a year I've been
dedicating some time to this effort, and I find these
discussions  meaningless. They give no value and
create a lot of unnecessary ripple to our already busy
lives.

I would suppose that many of us use these kind of
projects to get away from their sh.ty work and do
something they really like. All this violence makes no
sense in this space.

In the end, it is a free software project. But that
doesn't mean we should judge or despise anyone. And
much less judge or throw any dirt on the Libre stuff.
Everyone has the right to their opinion but in a cool
and professional manner.

Sorry for the sermon, but what's happening sucks big
time.

Chill,
AI