Re: Problem with GEAS and MySQL 4.01

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: Problem with GEAS and MySQL 4.01
Date: 19 Feb 2002 18:44:15 +0100

On Tue, 2002-02-19 at 17:44, Wolf wrote:
> ** ERROR **: file geas-server.c: line 1676 (reserve_sql_words): assertion
> failed: (fp != NULL)

(See below)

> p.s.  I know this is basically a development release, but is there any
> documentation available for  end users and other non-developers?

Depends on what you want to do. In any case, is a good starting point for
looking for offical and inofficial docs.

> # These files contain lists of reserved words
> # ie words that can't be used as table/column names
> mysqlreserved      /usr/local/share/geas/mysql.reserved.lst
> # postgresqlreserved /usr/local/share/geas/postgresql.reserved.lst

postgresqlreserved may not be commented out. Please reove the # at the
beginning of the line, and everything should work.

The reason is that geas loads (or tries to load) both files no matter
what database is acutally used.

Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project