Installation question about GSParser

From: James Michael DuPont
Subject: Installation question about GSParser
Date: Sat, 19 Oct 2002 11:28:48 -0700 (PDT)

Dear GNUE developers,
You have done a great job at making GNUe easy to install
from the cvs. Impressive is the Form Editor and I look forward to
configuring the server for usage in my introspector project using a
Postgres database. Also the sourceforge database should be usable via
the gnue server (I hope).

Anyway, in my testing I notice a small problem, it looks like the
GSParser has been moved out of its old location in the cvs tree under
the form designer. Maybe you have an idea what I did wrong on the
installation (Just ran the top-level installer)

keep up the great work, I look forward to building some forms with
GNUe.

mike
------
Here is the trace of the crash

address@hidden:~/bin$ ./gdtdcvs schema schema.dtd
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/mnt/caldera4/development/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/common/.GDTD.py",
line 439, in ?
    GenerateDTD(sys.argv[1], dest)
  File
"/mnt/caldera4/development/gnue/gnue/.cvsdevelbase/gnue/common/.GDTD.py",
line 64, in __init__
    from gnue.designer.schema.parser import GSParser

=====
James Michael DuPont
http://introspector.sourceforge.net/