Re: Database Drivers

From: Derek Neighbors
Subject: Re: Database Drivers
Date: 31 Oct 2002 09:32:29 -0700

Does Unidata have an ODBC driver (unix or windows).  If it does I would
just use the ODBC driver.  If you are fluent with Unidata or can provide
information for it, we can likely write custom Unidata ODBC GNUe Common
driver that would enable introspection and the likes.

Is Unidata the one owned by vmark, and swallowed by informix whom was
swallowed by IBM?  If so likely there is ODBC out there and if IBM has a
hand Linux stuff too.