Re: probably a stupid question

From: Luc Saffre
Subject: Re: probably a stupid question
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2002 18:07:44 +0200

Derek,

thanks for your feedback.
Yes, I would enjoy to see my article published on such famous places.
But shouldn't I first work a little bit more on it?
I have no experience with publishing articles there.
I have also no problems if somebody who knows more than me takes my article and turns it into a better one. But I can also join the project and become maintainer for a "Getting started" document.

Luc