[GNUe] I want to participate in the development ....

From: Manel León
Subject: [GNUe] I want to participate in the development ....
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:39:04 +0100

Hello, my name is Manel Leon. I wrote to you from Spain, because I want to participate in the GNUe project, functionally or developing or making documentation (translation to spanish). My skill is between the consultancy of ERP (I have implemented BPCS, JDEdwards, MOVEX, SAP R/3, all versions over IBM AS/400) and development (making body shopping to the customers).

I am a new linux user (from october 2003), and I want to contribute to the linux community, and I think, this is the better begin for collaborate.

I hope your news as quick as possible. Thanks and best regards.

Manel Leon.