Re[2]: [GNUe] gnue-forms grid implementation using wx.grid

From: Oleg Noga
Subject: Re[2]: [GNUe] gnue-forms grid implementation using wx.grid
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 16:38:38 +0300

Hello Reinhard,

wx.grid creates NO controlls untill editing started. It uses
renderers to paint cells. After editing started every type of edit
control will be reused.

wx.grid asks it's model about only values visible in scroll window. So
it is possible to fetch only rows shown on screen.

Howewer grid tries to repaint while scrolling. It strenuously asks
model about [not very essential] values while user moves scrollbar.

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:address@hidden