Re: [GNUe] gnue-forms: combobox as master record selector?

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] gnue-forms: combobox as master record selector?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 15:48:45 +0200

Oleg,

thank you for your bug report. This is indeed a problem with gnue-forms
0.6 (or actually with gnue-common 0.6).

Am Montag, den 09.07.2007, 21:29 +0300 schrieb Oleg Noga:
> logically, ds_store_document must be detail of ds_store
>
> but it is impossible because blocks not defined for company,
> department, store.

There are 2 problems here:

1. the traceback that happens when you try to do this. This is fixed
with the last commit, this fix will make it into gnue-common 0.6.9.

2. whenever you change the dropdown to the empty line, the detail
doesn't follow (because there is no new master, the new master is
"nothing"). This has been added to our bug list and will be fixed in the
next release (0.7). That might take some time, however.

Thanks,
Reinhard