[gnugo-devel] Regression corrections/comments

From: Trevor Morris
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Regression corrections/comments
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 16:24:41 -0500

A few random corrections/comments to the regression suite:

strategy4:208
B7 seems OK to me.  Am I missing something?

arb:101
K2 rather misses the point!
Correct answer should be more explicit: (C2|D2|F2|G2|F1|D1|E1)

arb:150
Problem is that K5 gets threat credit on M5 - J5 doesn't.
Move at J5 blocks territory
Move at J5 strategically defends O7
Move at K5 owl-attacks L8
Move at K5 threatens to attack M5
I've seen this type of mistake in a few other places too.

buzco:5
F10 should be added to the correct answer list.

capture.tst:18
I think GNU Go's right.  F5 can be saved w/ F6.