[gnugo-devel] doc_1_15.1

From: Daniel Bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] doc_1_15.1
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2001 09:50:56 -0800

I've put up a doc revision patch at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/patches/doc_1_15.1

This patch adds documentation for the 1D board and a new
node `Influence and Territory` in influence.texi based on
Gunnar's message:

http://mail.gnu.org/pipermail/gnugo-devel/2001-November/000488.html

The content of this message documents the intention of the
patch gunnar_1_13.3.

This message ends with the request:

> is intended. This information should probably be added to the docs
> somewhere, but I would really appreciate if someone else could edit it
> in there.

OK, it's in but now but, could you (Gunnar) review the added node and node
"Valuation" in move_generation.texi for correctness because I suspect the
discussion there is somewhat superceded.

The 1D doc revision adds a node call "The Board" in overview.texi.
Naturally there will be a lot of places throughout the doc where
1D revision is needed.

- doc revision

This patch is in the CVS.

Dan