Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: zergling

From: nicklas
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] Re: zergling
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 23:46:03 +0100

zergling wrote:
> I just wonder why there are many post about the detail implemations but few
> about ,
> I dont know how to express it , "the main point". And very few discussions.
> Perhaps you should think more about the second , if gnogo's goal is not only
> a "gnu" go.

Hi!

I'm sorry I haven't read all the previous postings. But what you are
talking about seems to be more general ideas on how to construct a
computer go algorithm/program. We are many who are really interested in
this subject, and much work is also made in various research projects!
Computer go is a really hard and interesting subject.

Maybe these general ideas are better to discuss on the computer go
mailinglist instead of this one?

/Nicklas --- www.ekstrand.org