address@hidden: Re: [gnugo-devel] bugreport]

From: bump
Subject: address@hidden: Re: [gnugo-devel] bugreport]
Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 09:51:05 -0700

Date: Tue, 7 May 2002 18:43:22 +0200
From: address@hidden (Peter Strempel)
To: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] bugreport

On Tue, May 07, 2002 at 09:36:25AM -0700, address@hidden wrote:
> But just exactly how did this sgf file come about?

I was testing some GTP stuff trying to figure out gnugos scoring for my
qGo client. I wanted a 9x9 game for some testing, so I just played a
quick 9x9 game using Jago, saved the sgf and wanted to test some things
using this sgf file.
When I started gnugo in gtp mode, trying to load this test game, I got
the mentioned message.
I did not do anything special on the sgf, it's the game that Jago has
saved. I admit i didnt look at the sgf, maybe I should have.

 Peter