Re: [gnugo-devel] working on gnugo

From: Heikki Levanto
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] working on gnugo
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2002 12:08:30 +0200

On Sat, Jul 13, 2002 at 12:23:10PM -0400, Evan Berggren Daniel wrote:
> It looks like I can figure out how to create a separate program.  Is there
> some other simple GTP client I can build off of, or will I need to write
> the GTP interface from scratch?

Have a look at the regression tests, they are based on scripts that use gtp
- that's what gtp was originally developed for. Maybe you should make your
test program in a way that is easy to include in the regression tests, so
as to make this sort of testing automatic.

Best regards, and welcome to the team.

  Heikki Levanto
  who needs more time for important things like Go

--
Heikki Levanto  LSD - Levanto Software Development   <address@hidden>