Re[2]: [gnugo-devel] sgf output - first edition

From: Paul Pogonyshev
Subject: Re[2]: [gnugo-devel] sgf output - first edition
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2002 22:51:54 +0300

Dan wrote:
> Here's another way to get a crash in ascii mode:

> load badname.sgf [nonexistent file]
> save filename.sgf

> This causes a segmentation fault. The patch below fixes it.
> I haven't checked if this is still needed after your patch.

it is still needed. i didn't think about this way to crash.

my patch may still give incorrect output, but it is caused by sgffile
module. i tried commenting sgffile_open_file in main.c and the
problem gone. i didn't remove it since most modes still output through
sgffile. this will be fixed in the next few days.

Paul