Re: [gnugo-devel] nngs tests

From: Arend Bayer
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] nngs tests
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 12:15:18 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002, Paul Pogonyshev wrote:

> these tests are from a game between gnugo and nailer played on nngs
> some days ago. it will be good if someone stronger than me looks and
> revises them, especially test 140 (maybe error is not on that move).
> i didn't place any *'s and neither checked the current cvs against the
> tests.

Whoa, some horrible mistakes. I've only revised the first test, I think
there is no choice but to connect against the peep at D10 (then the D11
group is very weak). Also I added one more test at the end, where GNU Go
could still have won the semeai.

I've added them to nngs2.tst (it's in CVS now).

Arend