[gnugo-devel] assignment with gnu-go

From: vsteigvi
Subject: [gnugo-devel] assignment with gnu-go
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 12:23:56 -0500

Hello,

I have an assignment in my A.I. course where I have the opportunity to go work
on whatever I want. I was wondering if there is any little projects relating to
AI that I could help out with in Gnu-go. I'm familiar with go at little more
than beginner level.

I have read the Tasklist and am working through the overview and code as a
start.

couple things that caught my eye were

->support for ko in owl.c and optics.c

->global alpha-beta tree

Are these things that I could help with? or any other suggestions?

How long does it normally take people to get familiar with the code and start
working in previous experience?

Vytas.