Re: [gnugo-devel] vcrepair_3_13.3

From: bump
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] vcrepair_3_13.3
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 11:59:32 -0800

> http://www.public32.com/games/go/vcrepair_3_13.3
>
>  - fixes -T breakage under VC
>  - fixes build path issues under VC
>
> This is more appropriate than vcrepair_3_13.2.

So this patch supercedes vcrepair_3_13.2, but Nando's
other two patches are still needed?

> I haven't run the regressions, and there's still one warning:

Apparently dfa.c cannot see printutils.c so gg_assert is
unavailable, and including printutils.c in lib_dfa leads
to other problems. As far as I can see the fix is to
remove the calls to gg_assert in dfa.c.

But since it's just a warning we can wait until later
to change this. this redefinition of gg_assert has been
in the code since the initial commit of dfa.c in
September 2001.

Dan