[gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.14

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] GNU Go 3.3.14
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 2003 16:53:49 -0800

GNU Go 3.3.14 is available at:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/devel.html

With this release the semeai code is standard, and life.c is
removed from the distribution. I tried to make all the relevant
changes for the VC compile, including removing life.c from
engine/gnugo.dsp. Let me know if it compiles with VC++.

Patches in this release:

gunnar_3_14.5. Patterns cleanup.
gunnar_3_14.4. Code maintenance.
tuning_3_14.2. Tuning and minor owl tuning.
gunnar_3_14.3. Code maintenance.
eyemin_3_14.1. Never decrement *eyemin past zero in owl_estimate_life.
gunnar_3_14.2. Code maintenance.
gunnar_3_14.1. Code maintenance.
tuning_3_14.1. Tuning.
teun_3_14.1. Reorientation patch.
nando_3_14.3. Bugfix in dragon_escape().
paul_3_14.1. Never look for a goal in empty space.
nando_3_14.2. Owl tuning.
doc_3_14.1. Doc revision.
paul_3_13.8b. Matchpat revisions.

- life.c removed from the distribution
- semeai module made standard
- never decrement *eyemin to negative
- unnecessary patval elements removed from some pattern databases
- mkpat understands goal_elements and callback_data directives
- new autohelper : owl_eye_size()
- tuning
- owl tuning
- Copyright notices updated for 2003