[gnugo-devel] Semeai nodes

From: bump
Subject: [gnugo-devel] Semeai nodes
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 05:54:36 -0800

I tested the effect of increasing the semeai nodes from 250 to 500.

This gives unexpected PASS in the following tests:

neurogo:11
neurogo:15
lazarus:7
nngs:380    [corrects unexpected FAIL in current CVS]
13x13:61    [corrects unexpected FAIL in current CVS]
auto_handtalk:8

It breaks one test, 13x13:39.

It added 60 seconds to the regressions, 9020 seconds versus 8960.

I think this is a clear win, and possibly the semeai nodes need
to be increased further.

I increased the semeai nodes to 500 in the patch semeai_3_15.3,
now in the CVS. I also updated the test results and made a CVS
tag.

IMPORTANT: you must to rerun configure before this change will
take effect.

Dan