Re: [gnugo-devel] look at regress file 13x13b:6

From: Evan Berggren Daniel
Subject: Re: [gnugo-devel] look at regress file 13x13b:6
Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 11:38:10 -0500 (EST)

D1383 shouldn't be matching because of the constraint.  D301 appears to be
the culprit.  Looking atthe pattern, it appears that the only way the
stone could be disconnected is a shortage of liberties.  Therefore, adding
a constraint like !oplay_attack(*,B) with B being the two stones on the
left would seem workable.  Adding a connection reading constraint or a b
classification to the pattern would work, but this constraint should be
faster to check than either of those.

Evan Daniel